Saturday, February 15, 2014

On to Round 2!

Well last week all the votes were tallied and I made it on to round 2!  So, for this round at Supreme Scrap Tournament, it is all about monochromatics.  2 page layout, minimum of 1 photo and there needs to be a black and white photo. AND, a photo has to cross over to other side!  Can you say, "outside comfort zone?"  Well, here is my layout:


Here is a close up of the left side:



the right side:



It was a challenge and I guess that is the point, but I am happy with the outcome.  Guess we'll see when the voting starts again!

On another note, I did a challenge for CSI.  It was challenge 109.  Last time I did a challenge? Number 91!!  I loved the colors in this one.  Here is my layout:


I have also managed a couple of cards, but I will post those at a later date.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: