Monday, September 30, 2013

Been a little busy!

First of all, let me introduce you to my newest member of my family:



Yes.  It is a brand new stove!!!  The other one lasted 17 years and new door hinges!  It was time.  It is a convection as well as a regular oven.  Love the sealed burners and the cast iron grates on the top.  The bottom rack pulls out when you open the door. I used and abused it already!!  This one is even MORE level than the last one! LOL

I've also been busy scrapping!  Here are a couple I did for CSI.  



I finally received my goodies from the win I had last month.  Here is what I rec'd:


I'll show you a layout I did with one of the flourishes after I photograph it!  
Here is another layout I did, just because.  Just because my son's girlfriend kept asking WHY I hadn't done her prom one yet?! LOL


The page is curled due to some misting I did on it!  There is a little sheen, but not much.  I've been playing with lots of mixed media stuff lately.

Well, I am a "Guest" at Child's Play blog in October and I did 3 of the 4 weeks.  I will show you those when the time comes.  Had to get them done while the iron was hot! LOL  AND because my work schedule pretty much sucks and I was on vacation at the time! LOL

Hope you have a great week!

No comments: