Saturday, August 31, 2013

Happy Saturday Afternoon!

Well, this is officially the LAST Saturday of August.  The LAST Saturday of Summer. Officially anyway.  Of course, we'll keep this 90* weather until at least November!! LOL  Well, being the last Saturday of August it means the FINAL August Challenge for Child's Play! This one was a "Classic Game: UNO."  Now we play as a family and haven't played in quite some time.  I used a photo from my son's Ring Ceremony.  Here is my take on it:


I used UNO cards to represent the year of his graduation.  Which means he has one more year!

Can't wait to see what next month brings. I've been enjoying these. Getting me "out of my comfort zone." Thanks Mooney for "pushing" me to do this! LOL

6 comments:

Jane said...

Love how you used the UNO cards to represent the year - clever thinking! Thank you for joining us on Child's Play this month.

Devra said...

Seriously? how clever is that to use the cards! LOVE and might have to borrow that idea! Thank you for supporting us at CPC

Moongirl said...

You're welcome! So glad I did push you because I love it!

Heather M said...

Very creative layout! Glad that you have joined us at Child's Play!

Steffanie said...

Brilliant idea to use the UNO cards for your embellishments and date documentation! Love the circles behind your photos and how they play off the circular elements in your photo. Thanks for playing along at Child's Play!

Denise Price said...

Congratulations on being one of the "favorites" picked at Child's Play! I love how you used the Uno cards to indicate the year; what a great idea.