Saturday, August 24, 2013

Child's Play Challenge

This was fun!  Not at first I have to admit.  Was going thru my photos and found 2 I originally was going to use.  THEN I found THE photo!  It was from last year of my son and his "go to date" for the Sadie Hawkins Dance.  It. Was. Perfect!  I had fun.  Having it all come together.  Now I'll admit, I realized I NEEDED something that was not in my stash.  Okay.  Make due.  Well, I think I did it.  My 17 yro son likes it!! Shocker I know.  But he got it and it is going into his album so, that is all that matters!  Here it is:


There is a crease in the photo because, well, let's be honest, he's a BOY and it walked around in his backpack for MONTHS before I even got it!! LOL

Okay, on to the next one.

9 comments:

Adele said...

Vee, this one just makes me happy. Awesome job. Seriously, it makes me giggle every time I see it. <3 Thanks for playing at Childs Play!

Devra said...

Awe man! this is great! I love Pac-Man! Super fun I sea. Thanks for supporting us at Child's Play!

Jane said...

Oh what a great idea for a layout. Well done! Thanks for playing along with us on Child's Play.

Heather M said...

What a fun layout!I also loved playing pac man back in the day. Thanks for joining us at Childs Play!

Colleen said...

This was is so stinkin' fun! I love that they have such a fun Sadie Hawkin's dance- not such a formal affair. And turning it into a PacMan game layout was awesome. It makes me happy just looking at it!

Janet M said...

It's a great layout and such a fun one.

Thanks for sharing your work with Childs Play

Doreen Vasquez said...

Cute and original!
Love your intepretation of the Dot-to-Dot challenge!
Thanks for playing w/ us at Child's Play Challenges!
-Doreen

Stephanie Johnson said...

This is a clever layout! I really like how it looks like a Pacman game! Thanks for playing along with us!

Steffanie said...

This is so fun, Vee! Love how you used your own supplies to extend the pac-man theme of the photo. Awesome! Thanks for playing along at Child's Play!