Monday, March 11, 2013

Mid March

And, no matter what is happening in your life, time still keeps on moving forward, as well as the time did on Saturday night.  Really?  Why is it that Arizona doesn't have to change?  Just doesn't seem fair.  Just say'n. Thankfully I was off Sunday so I didn't have to worry about losing an hour of sleep.  Long are the days when I had babies that needed adjusting. Boy, was that ever fun. not.
Friday night, I was home all alone and, IT WAS WONDERFUL!!!!  Friday afternoon I started on Google Plus with a fellow friend way out in Colorado.  We were joined by other scrappy friends and it lasted until 2 a.m.!  My time!!!!!  We laughed. We managed a load or 2 of laundry. We ate dinner.  All in the comforts of our own homes!  Gotta love technology.  We challenged one another on projects.  We dug DEEP into our stash and created. We created memories.  We created fun.  We created Masterpieces. Okay, maybe not, but we bonded together and had fun.  Again, later Saturday afternoon we joined again. Colorado left us early.  She couldn't "hang." LOL  But then, I dropped out about 6:30.  Turns out, I couldn't "hang" either. LOL  We were just exhausted from the "whipping" Friday night!  I did manage 5 pages.  I am now 2/3rds to my goal of 75!!  Still have the rest of the month to accomplish that.  Here is what I did:

And the one and only I completed on Saturday:
I did also manage to put all 48 layouts into their respective albums along with page protectors.  I had a very productive day.
I hope to get to Colorado in a couple of weeks.  It'll only be for one night, but I'll take it!!!  Just hoping the weather remains good.  I'll be watching.

Well, that is about it for now.  Ready to start the week.  Have a wonderful one.


No comments: