Sunday, January 20, 2013

Gone but NEVER Forgotten!

Since my last post, my life has turned upside down.
On Wednesday, my father, my best friend, passed.  It was such a shock and I am still numb.  It doesn't seem real and I really haven't accepted the loss. Yet.  It will take some time.  I still have to go thru the grieving process.  My children are lost.  My son, his only grandson, is being strong but I can tell he is upset.  We cried together.  And now, he wants to do a reading at the service coming up on Friday.  He is such a strong young man and I am very proud.  He was also a pall bearer at my mother in law's service a few years ago.  Took over his dad's place.  It was something he wanted to do.

Anyway, I am sad and have not been feeling like doing much of anything.  Please be patient and I will return with some projects I have been working on.  I also have another I need to start and that will be a digital scrapbook for me and my 2 sisters of my dad.  It will take me some time to complete, but I will complete it.  My dad led a very FULL and FUN life.  Everyone enjoyed his company and he was loved by ALL!  He will be missed, but we we never forget and we will live on and rejoice!  It was what he wanted.  Live. Have fun. Celebrate! 

Daddy, I will always love you and you will always be with me. xoxoxoxo

No comments: