Friday, August 10, 2012

Been on a Break

I apologize for my lack of posts.  I cannot believe it's been over 2 months!  So sorry.  Between summer activities and work, I've really had no time for myself nor anytime to be creative.
School begins for my high schooler on the 13th and my college girl starts classes on the 22nd.  She will be commuting back and forth for it is only a 40 minute drive and she has places she can stay and people she can stay with, should she need to stay late for a meeting, etc.  In fact, she is gone this weekend because of Sorority stuff!
I'm about to have another Shift Bid at work and I'm really hoping to work 6 hours, 4 days.  It will be nice to have 3 days off. Again.  Maybe then, I can get back into a routine.  We'll see.
When I do get back to posting on a "regular" basis, I will be bombarding you with loads of pics from Summer Swimming!  Until then, I really hope you've enjoyed your summer and your family and friends!!
Hubby and I are off on a much needed vacay to Hilton Head, SC on the 23rd.  Only staying 4 days, but, it's something!!!
Be Blessed!

2 comments:

Heather Landry said...

It's really great to hear from you! I hope that everything settles back into a routine and things get less busy for you. I can't wait to see the swimming photos.

Heather Landry said...

How have things been for you? Thanks so much for stopping by to comment on my blog!