Tuesday, May 29, 2012

2 months and now it's Summer!?

WoW!  I cannot believe I haven't posted in 2 months!!!  Wish I could say it's been all "fun and games" and that's why I haven't been here, but, hey, I digress!!! LOL  
Work has been extremely busy, but I won't BORE you with that.  I have been somewhat "creative" for I've been participating in the "Scrap Olympics" over on the message board I frequent.  I've even taken 2nd and 3rd in some events and received points for my team, "Mojovia!"  It's been really exciting and fun.  I'll show you what I've been doing.


I received 2 packages in the mail.  
The smaller one was for an "Altered Canvas" event where we were given the supplies and instructions and had to create it.  The larger one, "Kit Supplies" where we had to use a sketch and use the supplies to create a page.  Here is what I came up with for both:


Kit Challenge:




The Altered Canvas:



I also participated in a "Homemade Gift" and I created a mini album for a friend:


Those were just a few pages.

Here are some other items that I did during the Olympics:


Color Challenge:


Vacation Challenge:


Tool Tirade and Stretch Yourself:


I was able to get some things done, however, not as many as I did 2 years ago!  Work and Life just got in the way. *sigh*  but that is okay.
Had my daughter also move out of her dorm and returned home.  She will be commuting next fall.  It is only 45 minutes and it will save some money, so all in all, it's good.  However, I DID have to move my scrap space. Again. Slowly but surely I'm getting it back together.  It'll take a little more time.


Do you have plans for your summer?  Some fun and exciting things perhaps?  Me? Well, other than work, I do plan on taking little short trips when I can.  I also plan on utilizing the local pool to work on my tan!!!  Last year, not so much.....  I also plan on getting caught up on my reading!  I am SOOOOOO far behind.  I am currently reading the "Hunger Games" trilogy and am on book 2 of 3.  Then, there are those "Shades of Grey" books that is getting a good buzz!  I also want to get to the gym right after work then swimming/tanning/reading after.  We'll see.


Well, that's about it.  I hope to get here posting somewhat regularly again.  Maybe once a week or so.  I'll do my best and that's all I can do! LOL  Have a WONDERFUL summer!!

No comments: