Saturday, February 11, 2012

Saturday Sketches

Well, I have a few sketches I would like to share with you that have caught my attention.
First one is from Frosted Designs.






The next one comes from Elle's Studio:







And of course, Amanda has her February Sketch Challenge up:





I just recently purchased 2 Sketch books that was REALLY tough to decide. I purchased Volume 1 and 8.  They are the "Sketches for scrapbooking" series and I LOVE THEM!!!  I may have to purchase a couple of more!!  They are so versatile.

I have just begun a "Dash from your Stash" on the MB that I belong and frequent.  We will run all the way thru to May 7th, National Scrapbooking Day.  We are to ONLY use what is in our stash and NOT purchase anything such as cardstock, embellishing items, etc.  We are allowed to purchase adhesive or replace tools and ink for our printers.  I am hoping to get quite a bit done, however, as much as I hate to admit, I am caught up with all my pictures!!!  I do have a project I'd like to get accomplished which is a baby album for a girl, for my sister's friend.  I have all the papers and embellishments needed, I just need to decide HOW to proceed.  Anyway, I'll keep you posted.  I also have some random pictures from my hubby's mom from decades ago that I'd like to get onto a layout and preserved.  I have a trip planned in March to attend a Scrapbooking Retreat, so maybe I'll work on those then.
Okay, that's enough to keep you "full" on this Saturday.  Have a wonderful weekend.  Be Blessed.

No comments: