Thursday, February 9, 2012

I've Been a "Slacker" again

Wow, can't even explain or give excuses about WHY I haven't been posting daily here!  That thing called "Life" has been intruding.
One thing that I haven't been slacking on has been my skincare routine.  I look forward to using the Rodan & Fields products everyday.  I've been taking weekly progress pictures as well.  Even though I am a day later than usual, here are this week's pictures:






Again, these have NOT been retouched in any way NOR DO I HAVE ANY makeup on!!!  In a few weeks I'll be starting the Anti Age products.




This is what it says about the Mask:
ANTI-AGE Daily Cleansing Mask
Mask draws impurities from pores without robbing skin of essential moisture, encourages cell turnover to create the appearance of smoother, younger-looking skin. 


Now the Toner:
ANTI-AGE Pore Minimizing Toner
Alcohol-free toner minimizes the appearance of enlarged pores. 


Triple Defense:
ANTI-AGE Triple Defense Treatment SPF 30
Reduces appearance of lines and wrinkles and firms skin, with exclusive SHIELDrf sunscreen technology for effective broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection. 


Nighttime Restorer:
ANTI-AGE Overnight Restorative Cream
Ultra-hydrating cream replenishes skin’s natural moisturizing factors while you sleep for visibly firmer skin in the morning. 


I want to get the "Amp It Up" tool to use when I start the Anti Age system.




It has little micro needles to help the skin absorb and build the firmness of the skin.

I have been very happy with these products and I definitely recommend!!  
Go and visit the Rodan site and peruse and watch all the videos!  You won't be disappointed!

Okay, that is enough of this.  I will also be posting this on my "Skin Care" page where you can find the tab at top of blog.  I'll return later with some "Scrappy" stuff.  Have a GREAT day!

No comments: