Thursday, February 16, 2012

I'm Slipping Again!

Seems like my "daily" posts have turned into "Weekly" ones.  I've been so busy and when I get home, I am just so tired!  My schedule will be changing.  I will be going into work a half hour earlier, meaning I'll now have to wake at 3 a.m. instead of 3:30 a.m.!  I will be home 2 hours earlier which will be nice.  I see naps in my future.
The new schedule will begin March 5th.  joy.


I've been scrapping a little.  I am still trying to get all my stuff picked up out of the living room and put up in the bedroom.  It is a slow process, but I am hoping to have it completed by the end of the month.  Seeing as I won't have any time off until late next week.  It is "Mardi Gras Week" and we will be exceptionally busy next Monday thru Thursday. I am waiting to see what the weather will be like for the parades on Tuesday.  It is supposed to be in the 70's, but as long as it isn't a downpour, everything will roll!


Okay, off I go.  Have some laundry to finish up and get my stuff ready for work.  Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Tya said...

I think you're doing great posting weekly. I only set myself up to blog 2 times a week. I knew more than that would be a struggle. Keep up the good work! I love reading your posts. ;)

Heather Landry said...

I'm sorry you had to work for Mardi Gras! I hope you're able to get some free time soon!