Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday's Focus

Okay, today I really NEED to FOCUS on some things that NEED to get done here around the house.  I also need to clean up some emails and such!  Hence the *NEW* linky on the right hand side of my blog.  Apparently, blogger will be doing some changes and those who have "feeds" to their blogs in order to follow, will disappear!!!  I've added the "Linky" so those that do follow me can continue.  This whole thing is still new to me and I'm doing my best to stay ahead of the game!!!

Here's a cute sketch that I got from Elle's Studio.








Here are some samples of above sketch:




This one came from Ursula's Blog.  I'm really loving her work!


Of course Amanda has her February Challenge up:





Go check out her Blog for all the deets!


Well, I have some things to get done around here, then I have an errand or two to run.  Have a GREAT day and I'll see ya soon.  Promise!!

No comments: