Thursday, February 2, 2012

February Follies

 Well, here we are, day 2 of February  twenty twelve!  It has been near a week since my last posting and I am so very sorry.  Been kinda hectic.  You know what they say, "Life gets in the way!"


I finished January P365+1.  Whew!  1 month down, 11 more to go!  It took me a couple of days to decide on a format for February. I was overthinking it and realized, keep it simple silly!!!  So I did.  Let me show you the last couple of days of January, then I'll show you February 1st.








Now, here is February:




Trying to go with some "Red" because Valentine's Day is in February.  Still keeping streamlined and simple.  Whatcha' think?


I am about to start working on a project for my sister's friend who has a beautiful baby girl.  I've received some delicious goodies from a couple of my scrapbuddies!  





Now, I just need to decided how I want the mini album to be and the size!!!!  I want to do it justice and be BEAUTIFUL!!!  I will show you when complete!!
I haven't been too scrappy lately and I really need to straighten up the mess I have in my living room and get it all back in the bedroom.  *sigh*  Need motivation.


On another note, I have been on the Rodan & Fields for over a week now.  I am noticing some difference in my face as far as smoothness and tone.




The texture has smoothed and this is only after 1 week!!  Just wait until after 4 weeks.  I'm excited to continue.  I also find that my makeup goes on a little more smoothly as well.  I've had just a little dryness on my forehead, but I welcome that!!  To me, that means my skin is rejuvenating!!  I will keep you posted on the progress.


Okay, I'll be back tomorrow with some more P365+1 for February as well as a new sketch!
Have a wonderful evening!!

No comments: