Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wednesday Weigh In!

Ha ha ha!  Did the title scare you?  It does me, I'm not gonna lie.  I REALLY want to lose some weight and get fit. Again.  I feel that I've been "hibernating" since LAST winter!!!  It's time to get real.  I mean, I am NOT getting any younger and face it, once you're over the age of 35, it just takes WORK!!!  So, follow along and play if you want.  I will be creating a "timeline" if you will, of my progress.  I will do my best to post healthy recipes that I run across and have tried AND liked!


All right, let me post my Project 366 picture/layout for day 3.





Wow!  How appropriate?  I didn't even plan this.  Honest.  I didn't!  I started making apple/spinach salads for lunch/breakfast.  Breakfast because, I'm at work at 5 a.m. and my "lunch break" is 8:30 a.m.! LOL  Seriously!  Anyway, we've been finishing up leftover ham and cabbage from New Year's day in my house.  Time to get back to meal planning. I do better when I plan a week's worth of meals and shop accordingly.  I save money that way.  I'd save even MORE if I used coupons.  I used to.  Don't know why I stopped.  Hmmm, have to rethink that.  It's not that I am "brand loyal" or anything.  In fact, I buy lots of store brands of certain items because, they just taste better!!
What do you do?  Got any tricks up your sleeves?  Wanna share?
Okay, heading into my "Friday" so you guys have a BLESSED day and I'll see ya tomorrow!!

2 comments:

joscelyne cutchens said...

Mmm , I love spinach salad with raspberry dressing. I also like to add strawberries and almonds and oranges. Sometimes craisins...

Jingle said...

That looks yummy!