Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tuesday Talks

Good morning.  Hopefully I am back on track with things.  Saturday, I totally missed posting, therefore, I did not post a Sketch.  I will post it now because one, I am sad and two, it is a GREAT sketch.


It is from the Sketchy Thursday Blog  where, sadly, it is their last one!  I have thoroughly enjoyed ALL sketches that were posted and all who used it and were lucky enough to have them posted on their blog, had some BEAUTIFUL work!  I will put this one with my arsenal of sketches and hopefully fall back on it again and again.  Does anyone know if they have a book of all their posted sketches?  Cause if there is, I WANT ONE!!!

On another note, my friend Amanda over at her blog, has her "January Challenge" posted.  Here is her sketch:






Here is my take on it:



It is completely digital and as simple as simple can be.  I showed my son first and got his opinion before posting and, he liked it!  Guess that was the approval I needed! LOL

Today, my daughter returned back to college.  The local bridge was out ALL weekend and she has to cross it in order to get there.  If you know my daughter, you know that she NEEDS that bridge! LOL  Could have sent her another route, but the 1 hour drive would have taken her 10!  Laugh.  Go ahead.  It's TRUE!!!  Poor girl.  She just doesn't get her sense of direction from me. LOL
Now that she is gone, I can get back into MY room and rearrange my scrap stuff.  It needs to be organized.  I need to move her bed in order to give me MORE room.  I'll keep you posted on my progress.
Okay, that's all I got for now.  Keeping it simple.  Hoping to get to some scrapping in the next couple of weeks.  I am planning on going to a Crop Retreat in Phoenix coming up in March!  I would REALLY like to plan some kits, but, I know, that ain't happening! LOL  Who am I really kidding?  I just need to get some photos together and possibly a plan.  A project.  I have time to ponder.  Okay, have a Blessed day.  See you soon! ;-)

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I LOVE this sketch. Thanks for being an accountability partner. I have a feeling that I will need it :-)

Heather Landry said...

Your daughter totally has my sympathy because I can't find my way out of a wet paper bag. I'm so directionally challenged!

I think your page is darling. I'm so sorry to hear about Sketchy Thursdays. They were one of my favs!!!