Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tuesday Talks!

Good morning!  How are you doing on this 3rd day of the new year?  Still going strong with your resolutions/goals?  I'm trying.  At least I have 3 days of blog posts! Ha!
Now, before I go any further, let me share Day 2 of Project Life!





Also, I will be a day behind for, once I figure out what my picture will be, I will then upload and create a digital page for it, for the next day's post!  So far, so good!

Now, were you off yesterday?  My hubs was.  I was not.  Back at work and it was quite busy!  Still, NOT as busy as what they predict Wednesday to be!!!  I'm just glad it will be my "Friday!" LOL
So, have you seen in any of the "NEW" movies that have been released?  I haven't.  My son has!  He did go and see "New Year's Eve" a couple of weeks ago, and he quite liked it.  He is 15, BTW!  He has also seen "Sherlock Holmes" and LOVED it!  Me on the other hand, have been renting and watching movies that have BEEN out!   I read the book, "The Help" and I just saw that movie.  It was okay.  I think I enjoyed the book more!  So, what have you seen?  Reading any good books?  That is something I've been failing in that area as well.  I used to be such an AVID reader and on top of it, but now, not so much!  I am behind. sigh.  Okay, moving on.
Heading out now.  You have a BLESSED day!  See you tomorrow!!!




1 comment:

joscelyne cutchens said...

I read/ saw the help and quite enjoyed it. I also just saw rise of the planet of the apes and thought it was pretty good.