Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thursday Trends!

Okay, when I was making my "Goals" and such for the new year, I tried coming up with titles for my blog posts during the week.  I was stumped on what to call "Thursday."  I heard the word "trend" and thought, THAT'S IT!  Now, it will be about various trends.  Fashion, Home, Diets, Scrapbooking, etc.  Whatever topic happens to strike me OR I see.  I'm going to try this.  If it doesn't work out, hey, I can do whatever!!


I am off today! YAY!  Looking forward to my "weekend."  I do have some "household chores" to take care of, but at least I'll be able to take my daily pictures, right?  Speaking of, here is Day 4:



When my daughter went away to college, albeit, 50 minutes away, I moved my scrap stuff into her room.  I was in the process of making it my own little space still leaving her bed and items in place.  However, I wasn't planning on school breaks! oy vay.  Christmas break has been the loooooooooooooongest EVA!!!  Therefore, I had to put up the card table, again, in order to finish a project I was working on.  I am hoping to get back in there soon and get my living room back in "living" order! LOL


Okay, I'm off to get busy.  I am noticing that SOON, like in 3 days, it will be my "Bloggerversary!" I can't believe that I've been at this for 4 years!  I'm going to have to give a Prezzie!!!!  Let me think on this.  Come up with something REALLY good!  In the meantime, start leaving me comments. I will gather all the comments and randomly choose a winner. When? Not sure.  But I won't leave you hanging long.  Promise.  Just know, I reserve the right to change the rules! LOL  Now, off you go.  Have a BLESSED day!

1 comment:

joscelyne cutchens said...

Happy blogoversary! Mine is coming up next month!