Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday Blessings!

Good morning!  How are you?  Did you have a GREAT week?  How did your resolutions/goals go?  For me, I actually took a picture EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.  and I had a Blog post!  Guess I'm doing well.
Let me show you yesterday's P365+1:





My hubby bought me an "all-weather" jacket and I was surprised!  That was nice.
Remember, I still have a Challenge going on for my "Bloggerversary."  Be sure to leave comments and/or do the challenge to be entered for a chance to win a FABULOUS prize!! *wink-wink*  It could be YOU!


So, what are your plans for the week?  Anything exciting?  For me, I'm just a "wait and see" kinda gal.  I try to plan, but they just fall by the wayside.  Guess that is why it makes it easier for my OLW to be "Simplify."  No worries.


Have a beautiful, blessed day!  See ya tomorrow!!

No comments: