Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday Blessings! {warning: picture HEAVY!}

Okay, I'll admit.  I've been a "slacker" the last couple of days.  I've neglected my blog.  I'm sorry.  And I was doing good too! LOL  Work has been busy and I've been EXHAUSTED that I didn't want to have to think about anything extra.  Again, I'm sorry.  I will tell you, I have STILL been taking my "daily photos" and creating my mini digi layouts!  Wanna see?  Okay.  Since you pleaded! Ha!













Not bad.  I also was able to finish my layouts from Christmas.  13 to be exact!  I'm not even gonna ask.  I already know the answer.  A resounding YES, I WANT TO SEE THEM!  Awww, y'all are too kind. ;-)





















































Whew!  I'm sorry.  Is your coffee cold?  Refresh it.  It'll be all right! LOL  Seriously, thanks for looking.  Don't know WHEN I'll get to the table again.  Daughter is leaving tomorrow for college.  Classes begin on Wednesday.  She's been home over a month and she's been in her room.  I was kicked out.  The nerve.  That's okay.  I'm gonna get back in there and rearrange it.  Again.  Hopefully it'll be done before she returns for the Summer! *shock*  Let's hope so.
Okay, that's it for now.  I'll let you go and get that FRESH cup of joe now.  Hoping to return to "regular programming" on this blog this week.  Stay tuned. ;-)


2 comments:

Jingle said...

Cute pages!

Heather Landry said...

I really love all of your pages! You have been SERIOUSLY busy. I'm a bit envious of how much you got done!!!

I'm so bummed that you aren't able to take Jessica's class. Her classes are the best! I've taken 8 by now, but I'm lucky enough to get them for free as part of her creative team. I'm sorry that seeing my pages is making you regret missing out! You have my permission to ignore my blog for the next month... LOL

Hugs,
Heather