Saturday, January 21, 2012

Sorry Saturday :(

Oh my!  Again, here I am apologizing for leaving you hanging again.  I fell off my routine, for I had to work on one of my days off.  It really thru me for a loop.  Okay.  Let me just get on with the news.


I have been on top with my P365+1 project.  Here are the last couple of days:














I used prompts the last couple of days.  It was fun.  Now, let's see what else has been going on.  OH!  I found a NEW blog that has sketches!!  2 really.  Pencil Lines is one and they always have guest sketchers!  I have found a few that I want to try.




Another blog is Sketches In Thyme.  I love the play on words.  There are also some GREAT ideas to jumpstart your creativity!  The best part about them, they have LOTS of 2-pagers!






So go and check both of them out.  I was busy on Wednesday!  Seriously!  I did 6 pages!  My daughter took a trip back in April, to Atlanta with her classmates.  They were working a Youth Conference.  I wrote about it here back then.  Well, here are the layouts:


























I did a project, digitally, this last summer and used a good bit of these pictures, but I wanted to put them down on paper for her album.


Okay, guess that is it for now.  Go now, forward and do something creative today!!!

1 comment:

Toni said...

Your pages look great (love the flowers and your journaling of the crazy weather.) I haven't scrapbooked in sooo long. I need to get back to it (part of the problem is my dinosaur 'puter; it needs replaced and it's slowing down my pic editing process.) I'm not a big fan of technology and don't like digi at all (wish I did). So my supplies keep moaning at me as I walk by them. Guess it should be a NY resolution; Find. My. Mojo. ;)
Blessings,
Toni