Saturday, January 28, 2012

Saturday Sketches!

Seriously?  I cannot believe it.  I am at a loss.  A "sketch" loss.  Remember about a week ago I introduced you to a new sketch site?  Well Pencil Lines is done! *SHOCKER*  I know!  I'm too sad to read it to you.  You have to see for yourself.  Excuse me while I go get a tissue...........


Okay, did you read it?  I don't blame you if you didn't.  I'm sorry I did.  I was just looking for a 1 photo sketch for a picture of my daughter from years ago and went there. *sigh*  If you didn't go, let me at least show you the sketch:







Now, I'll probably rotate to fit my photo, but I like it!
I am ready to start prepping for a scrap trip I have planned in March.  I would love to get some page kits together, but somehow, I am not sure on where or even how to start!  If you have any suggestions, PLEASE let me know.  I need some guidance.  But of course, I'm going to need some pictures!!!! LOL


Well, that's about it for now.  Have a blessed weekend.

1 comment:

Heather Landry said...

Sketchy blogs are dropping off like crazy! When I heard that the other day I was sooo sad because Pencil Lines was one of the first sketchy blogs I found.