Saturday, January 7, 2012

Saturday Sketches

Well, here we are.  7 days into the New Year!  Just where is the time going? LOL
Here is yesterday's P365+1 photo:

Now, we will be getting ready for the Mardi Gras season.  That is of course, AFTER all the football games going on in my fair city!
Okay, since today is Saturday and I've titled the post "Saturday Sketches" I guess I should off you up some sketches!?
I am first going to show you my friend Amanda's January Challenge Sketch.


Now, she is offering a GREAT prize should you decide to participate and get chosen! Go and check out her challenge and PLAY!!


Let me show you another that had me.


It is from Sketches with a Twist blog.  I am loving a lot of these!  I printed up a few in the hopes that I will get some done!


So, that is my challenge for you.  In honor of my "Bloggerversary" I want you to complete a layout using either one of these sketches or another of your choosing!  It can be traditional, digital or hybrid!  Post here on my blog with a link, and I'll put your name in the hat for a prize!  Not sure what it is yet, but that could be a good thing!  I can then specifically cater it to you!!  I will leave it open for one week.  You have until Saturday, the 14th to post!  Noon.  Central time.


Okay, have a BLESSED day and I'll see ya tomorrow!

1 comment:

jandbsmom said...

Love the photo a day and the sketches. I need to find some inspring sketch blogs/sites. I've been using the same ones over and over and they're getting tiresome.