Monday, January 2, 2012

Monday Memories

Good Monday Morning!!  Oh, sorry.  Too loud?  So, how many of you have today off?  Lucky Ducks.  I am working today.  Went back on Sunday. Joy.  Especially after being off for 2 weeks because I ran out of hours.  Yep.  I am a "part-time" worker and am only allowed 1300 hrs/year and I timed out.  It was good for I was able to enjoy Christmas with my family.  Not good for on the 15th of this month, I will not have a paycheck! boo.  It was relatively quiet.  Today should be as well.
So, how did you celebrate New Year's?  Boring here.  My kids went out.  They are teens.  Typical.  Hubby managed to stay up til midnight, but I on the other hand, was in bed before 9 p.m.!  WHY? you ask?  Well, I have to wake at 3:30 a.m. for work!  I work for an airline. Enuf said.  But that's okay.  I had already cooked my black-eyed peas and my cabbage the day before.  Hubby only had to heat and place the ham in the oven so it would all be ready by the time I came home at noon!  It's all good.


We have some MAJOR football games going on this week in our fair town!  Sugar Bowl on January 3rd.  It will be the Michigan Wolverines versus Virginia Tech Hokies.  What the heck is a Hokie?  Anyway. Then January 9th is the BCS Bowl.  Personally, that is THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME OF THE YEAR!  I mean, BETTER than the Superbowl, unless my New Orleans Saints make it!  The BCS has LSU Tigers against the *choke* *gag* Alabama Crimson Tide.  GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!   I will lose sleep to watch that game.  Just say'n. ;-)


Should be an interesting week.  What did you do for NYE?  What are your plans for THIS week?

Let me close with my first day of Project Life.  In order to be held accountable AND to keep up with this, I will try and post daily.  Like I've mentioned in a previous post, I will go digital with these.  Here is Day 1:




Have a Blessed one.  See ya later!

3 comments:

jandbsmom said...

Great post Vee! And I love your photo. :)

joscelyne cutchens said...

Roooooll tide! ;)

Veronica said...

Joscie! bahahahahaha! yeah, right down the hole!!!!