Monday, January 23, 2012

Manic Monday!

Good morning! Getting close to the end of my work week!!  Tuesday will be my "Friday!" Woo Hoo.  And with that will be a 3 day "weekend" for me.
Okay, putting that aside, our weather SUCKS!  The humidity is SO THICK I could literally grab it in my hands and throw it at someone.  GROSS.  It's been foggy and that worries me for, there are idiots who do not drive with their headlights on!!!  And I leave for work at 4 a.m.!! Anyway, I digress.  I just want some WINTER weather in January.  Is that too much to ask?  I think not. LOL


Let me share my P365+1 layout from yesterday.  Just took a random picture.





Not sure what today will bring. Will let ya know. ;-)
Have some things happening in the next week that I'll keep you abreast of.  Going to be starting a new skin care regimen.  Since my age and all, time to REALLY start taking better care of it.  I already use something now and I'm at the end.  My friend contacted me asking me to try this.  She's been doing it for just at a year and I've seen first hand her progress!!!  Told her she was lucky.  I was just about finished what I was using and won't get any more so I could use hers.  Can't mix the 2, so that is good.  Don't want something ODD to happen!!!  I do work with the public.  Anyway, I will BARE ALL!  Okay, just my face. Ha! Ha!  I will be taking a "before" picture for you and you can follow my progress along here.  I promise not to BOMBARD you too much.  You can feel free to change the channel if you so please. LOL
Also, take a look at the new "TABS" I have at the top!  SOOOOOO excited about that.  I am really utilizing Blogger now.  I almost, almost changed systems and went to "Word Press."  I found that there is really a learning curve and I just wasn't ready for that change just yet.  So anyway, I can now "compartmentalize" things.  Isn't that GRAND??  So now you can peruse at YOUR leisure!  Isn't that WONDERFUL? 


Okay, that's it.  Heading off to work.  Not knowing what today will bring!!  Be blessed.  See ya later!

No comments: