Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday "Funny"

WoW!  I've actually made it to DAY 5!  That is 5 days of posting!  Whew.  So far, so good.
Okay, today's title, "Friday Funny" is dedicated to showing you something that will either make you laugh, giggle or just put a smile in your day.  It happens to be a video today.  I actually saw this one a long while back and it just reminds me of my "one little word", Simplify. Just simple life.  No stress.  No worries.  And this video is also something I would most definitely do!  Watch.


So, would you participate?  Seriously, what would be the harm?  I would go as far as being "Rob!"  Really cool.


Now, let me continue with my P366 post of Day 5.




All right, that's all I've got for today.  Come back tomorrow for a sketch!  Have a Blessed Day!

1 comment:

Jingle said...

That is awesome! And he did it for 45 minutes! That's just fun! Love it!