Friday, January 27, 2012

FABulous Friday!

Good morning!  WoW, what a difference a day makes?!  Late, late Wednesday night and EARLY Thursday morning, we had some horrible weather come thru.  I was to go meet a new friend downtown for lunch and was worried about the rain and wind.  Turns out, IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!!!  A little cooler and the sun was out!  I went to meet another Scrapbuddie, Donna aka "Scrap2Go."  We met at The Gumbo Shop on St. Peter in the French Quarter.  Sat outside for lunch.  I tell you, the weather was great!  Donna had the Shrimp Remoulade Salad and her hubby and I had Sauteed Shrimp Poboy which was delish!!!  After we went into the French Market for a little shopping for her grandchildren.  It was a nice afternoon and we had a lot of fun.  I definitely upped my numbers as far as the number of scrapbuddies I've met!  Think I'm up to 22!  Still have a lot more I want to meet!  Here is my P365+1 layout from yesterday.  Of course it is of me and Donna!!





Today is my "Sunday" and I go to work tomorrow.  I have some things to get done around here so I can relax and possibly PLAY this weekend when I get home from work!
So, get out and enjoy your Friday.  See you soon.  Be Blessed!

No comments: