Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Homecoming 2011

Last Saturday night was the Homecoming Dance.  My son had a date since the 3rd day of school!  Seriously.  This girl asked him! LOL  He knew what he wanted to wear. Suspenders. Yep.  We went shopping after the girl got her dress so we knew what we would coordinate with.  Grey shirt, black pants, royal blue tie and of course, SUSPENDERS! LOL
Here is a picture of my son and his date:

Can't wait to see the ones taken at the dance.  Funny, his boutonniere matched her corsage and that wasn't even planned! Ha!  Here are some other random pictures:






I am LOVING those RED shoes!!!  Someone took a photo of all the girls shoes, but since I only have a son, I took this one!


Not as colorful as the girls, but it is funny! LOL
They had a great time.  Went to dinner, then the dance, then back to the house for the slide! My son slept over and 2 parents drove them to the restaurant then to the dance.  Weather was great, but it did get rather cool the day before, so jackets were needed.
Well, that is about it for now.  Will post a layout of the night when the dance pictures come back.  Have a great day!

1 comment:

Heather Landry said...

I love that he wanted to wear suspenders. How cool is that? The shoe photo is great too. So cool!