Monday, September 19, 2011

Quick Easy Weeknight Meal

Okay, so I was watching one of my favorite channels and came across one that was hosting a "Baby Shower."  There were some delicious foods, but one that caught my attention was "Lasagna Cups."  I know, right!!  It was quite simple to create so, I did!
I made my own meatsauce and went to prepare!  This is what you will need:  wonton wrappers {I bought 2}, ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, mozzerella cheese and sauce of your choice!
Mix in the ricotta cheese, salt & pepper to taste, some Italian Seasoning and some Parm cheese.  Set aside.
Get a muffin pan. Place a wonton wrapper in the bottom.
Then place some meatsauce on the bottom of those.

place a tablespoon of the ricotta mixture on top of that.
Place another wonton wrapper on top, rotating so that the points DON'T match up! Gently press down.


Repeat another time so that you have 2 layers.  On the top of the 3rd layer, place meatsauce, mozzerella cheese and some parmesan cheese.

Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes until golden and bubbly.  Cool slightly, remove from pan and place on a platter!



Aren't they just the cutest?


They are delish as well!!!  Just serve with a salad.  
I already have tomorrow night's dinner in my crockpot!  Details to come later!



4 comments:

Christie said...

Those look delish! I know what is going on my shopping list. Thanks!

Wende said...

These look fast and yummy!

Nancy said...

Those look fabulous. My kids love anything small like that. Might have to add wonton wrappers to my grocery list. Thanks for the recipe!

Wende said...

I shared this recipe on my Must Try Tuesday post this week.

http://therickettchronicles.blogspot.com/2011/09/must-try-tuesday-september-27-2011.html

Thanks for sharing!

Wende
The Rickett Chronicles
www.therickettchronicles.blogspot.com