Friday, September 2, 2011

I have finished her album!!

I was really determined to finish this mini upon completion of the Big Idea Fest 2011!  I uploaded my digi projects to scrapbookpictures and had them printed in 6x6 format.  The turn around was FANTABULOUS!  And the outcome?  OH. MY. GRAVY!!!  Now, I was a little disappointed in the 12x12 print I had made.  It got creased in the delivery.  I will be adhering to heavy duty cardstock and putting it in an album, so I am sure it will be okay.  The crease is on the corner, so, not too noticeable!  Anyway, wanna take a look?  Okay.  You twisted my arm! ;-)



This is the front cover.  Below are some of the inside pages.




Here is the back cover:






It is all completely digital.  I printed off the front and back cover here at home.  I then adhered to some thin chipboard then used my Bind It All.  I put the pages together by adhering digi image onto cardstock then placed in an 8x8 page protector.  I then trimmed off the 3 hole side and punched with BIA.  Then Voila` a mini album was born!
My daughter is actually coming home today instead of Sunday, which is good because the weather is NOT good.  Looks like Tropical Storm Lee will be here for a few days! YUCK!  I will give her the album and hopefully, her response will be grateful.  
Well, off I go to clean kitchen and get some dinner prepared.  Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Adele said...

Absolutely cute! LOVE the colour scheme! :D