Thursday, September 8, 2011

Another Week has gone by.....

.... but I did get another album completed.  Okay, okay, I didn't exactly make the album.  It was made for me.  I participated in an "Album Swap" a few months back and I received this one:





Isn't it just BEAUTIFUL?!  My good friend Jen, aka, "C.E.G." {which stands for "Crazy English Girl} made it.  I just outlined the "NYC" in silver to make it POP!  Wanna see what's on the inside?  Good, cuz, I was gunna show ya anyway! hee hee



















The first page was about an "Impromptu" trip to go and meet "Gilroy Gal" for her daughter was graduating from Columbia.  "Gilroy" is from, none other than, GILROY, CALIFORNIA!!!  THE Garlic Capital!  And boy did we enjoy some Garlic, as well as some wine! ;-)
The others were from a 2nd trip I made up there with a friend who lives in North Louisiana.  We had a great 4 days.  Rain and all! LOL  I can't WAIT to go back.  Would love to see it around Christmas time.  Just say'n.
I am currently planning a trip up to Danbury, Connecticut for the "Danbury Crop."  It is in October.  Trying to work out taking days off.  I'll keep you posted.  I do know, I'd like to create some page kits to take with me.  Haven't figured out just HOW to do it.  I'm never fully committed to a layout for I like to make changes and adjustments.  I need to learn to just "let it go."  One day.
You guys have a GREAT day!  Back again soon.

No comments: