Thursday, August 18, 2011

Hi!!  Welcome to the August Sketch Hop hosted by our own Aman-duh! LOL   Are you having a BLAST seeing all the inspired work?  There is so much talent out there and I am honored to be in the company of these lovely ladies!  Well, let's continue your hop.  If you arrived here via Laurie's Blog then you are on the right track!  If you got lost along the way or didn't arrive from Laurie's Blog, go back to Amanda's Blog to get back on track.

Now, we were given a sketch to use and interpret.  Here is that sketch:



Well, here is my interpretation of the above sketch:




It is completely digital and it has been well over a year since I've created a digi layout!  I just have all these photos of when my daughter went to a conference in Atlanta.  I chaperoned the trip.  We saw a LOT of sights!  We had fun!  The girls totally loved it!

If you create a layout based on the sketch and link your layout back to Amanda's Blog you will be entered into a giveaway. AND, if you leave me a link in the comment section I'll enter you for a little giveaway of my own!!
Okay, next stop on this hop is TraciBelow is the entire blog hop participants in case you get "lost."
So, go, have fun and create.  Don't forget to leave a link with your layout in my comments as well as Amanda's to be entered into the Giveaway!!  Happy Hopping!

  1. Amanda
  2. Ashley
  3. Jennifer D
  4. Kathy K2S
  5. Amanda Johnson
  6.  Laura {moongirl}
  7. MBscrapping Cassie
  8. Andrea Joy
  9. Steffanie
  10.  Toree
  11.  Adele
  12.  Shanon
  13.  Heather
  14.  Mandi
  15.  Kelly
  16.  Eternoly Yours Linda
  17.  Devra
  18.  Lady of the Lake Andrea
  19.  Laurie (Tulip Scrapper)
  20.  Veronica  **You are Here**
  21.  Traci
  22.  Jackie
  23.  Laurie

17 comments:

Auntie Em said...

Great LO! Love the polka dots with the yellow and black trims!
Thanks for sharing! :)

blsd2scrp said...

loving this blog hop! my first ever! thanks for sharing! kelly

Snips and Snails said...

Great layout! I love the graphic look.

Moongirl said...

Love the color scheme!

Derv said...

Great LO! love the color accented against the black

photochic said...

Cute! I love the digi page!

Ladyofthelake318 said...

Great job on the digi!

csewy said...

Great colors, love the black framing!! (csescrap13)

Ashley Horton said...

Very cool layout!! I love how you used the skyline in the word "City"!!

GrammaChurch said...

Great Urban Layout! Love how you moved your stitches around from the sketch but kept them the same as Amanda's - they're so cute!

bfran55 said...

Wow! I love the polka dots and the yellow. Too cool.

All about UNC! said...

Beautiful layout! Love the see through layer - how cool is that! The embellies are very cute too. Thank you for sharing your LO. I totally enjoyed it!

DanaMK said...

Love that dotted overlay - so fun! And the pop of yellow is perfect! Great layout!!

suzeyq said...

Even though I don't do digi, I love to see what others can create! Loved your LO!

Mandi said...

Great page. I love using those colors together.

Steffanie said...

Really great layout, Veronica! Love the background! So striking!

Jackie said...

well done on doing digi...i have only ever done a couple lots to learn!