Thursday, July 7, 2011

I admit....I am a------

SCRAP HOARDER!!!!  whew. glad I got that off my chest.  Now, if I would just get someone to build me a room and shelves and organize everything for me, I would be cured!  Seriously.  I would.  I would stop hoarding and START using!!!  Depleting what I have accumulated.  Now, just to let you know, I did not purchase these items.  No sirreee.  They were RAK'd to me.  Wanna see what I've been given?  Okay, here goes:



And here is the LOOT spread out:






Here are some more items that I received:






Now, I will also admit, the MSE numbers are a purchase that I DID make.  Could not pass that up it was an excellent price.  Also, the bag of thread, which is twine, was a very LARGE buy in.  Again, another item I could not pass up.
If I could just get to this table:




and use that magazine for ideas, I would be GOLDEN!!!  I do have a Blog Hop in August that I am participating in I can start getting ready for.  We have a sketch to follow!  Eeeeeeks.  Better get going.  After this weekend I will.  My son has his swimming invitational.  More photo ops.  Sheesh.  I see a vicious circle happening.

Okay, that is what is happening in my southern corner of the world.  Catch ya on the flip side!

1 comment:

Toni said...

A scrap hoarder. Bahahahaha! From one scrapbooker to another, I TOTALLY get that. I find it very hard NOT to be one, what with paper aisles having the ability to TALK and all. You know what I'm sayin'...
I walk by a paper aisle and I could swear I heard my name whispered. Turn round,...no one there. I walk by the same paper aisle again and this time it's a low, soft voice. "TooooOOoni." Quick check, heart racing, nothing. No one there. A third time past the aisle and,...someone is SCREAMING my name. Not someONE but some THING! The paper. It's the paper. And it's always beckoning me to buy. :D
BLessings,
toni
p.s. thank you so much for praying for my cousin Cheryl and her family.