Friday, July 15, 2011

Full Swing of Summer!

Well, here we are, near the end of July!  Less than 6 months from Christmas.  Oops. Sorry. Didn't mean to scare you.
Swim Season ended last weekend with the Invitational.  It was a success.  It was also HOT!!  My son did well.  This year he is at the bottom of his age bracket, so he does have some competition.  He held his own though. He did finish in the top 10 overall all weekend!!  Very proud.  Here are some pictures from the weekend:















I think I must've taken at least 300 pictures over a 3 day period!  Here is a digital layout I created for a Challenge:






Well, now that swimming is over I get to get ready to send a daughter to college...................................
.........................................................................................................................................................


Sorry, I fell, passed out err, had to get a drink!  I'll post more on the "college" later.  Ready to leave to go and visit my therapist!!!


Hope you are enjoying your summer!

No comments: