Thursday, June 2, 2011

"She Art" fun!

Well, work has been quite busy lately and doesn't show signs of slowing.  I am just ready for my vacation!
In the meantime, I managed to create 2 more "She Art" projects.  One is on a canvas and the other is on water color paper.  Slowly but surely, I am creating "outside" my comfort zone.  I am thinking this whole "mixed media" art is a LOT of fun!  Here are my latest:

I used scrap paper in layers to create her dress.  It came out okay, better than my first one, but this next one, I really like more!


The title says: "Elle laisse les bons temps rouler" meaning, "She let the good times roll!"  I used masks and Tim Holtz inks.  This was a lot of fun and I think I'll be doing more like this. 
Now to get back to my scrap table and use those photos I printed a month ago!

1 comment:

Jingle said...

Look at you!!!!! I'm so proud and excited for you! These are really great!!!!