Wednesday, June 22, 2011

"Do-Over" for WOYWSW!!

Okay, so I was told that my workspace just wasn't cutting it.  It was too bare.  Not natural.  Well, I just had to clean it up first so that I could mess it up!!  Really.  I did.  And I did just that.  I created 3 layouts today!  Here is my table when I got started:





And the created layout that you see there:




That is a beaded flower on there!  really cool.  I added some bling in the center!  It really needed it.  Here are the other 2 I did.  It is a 2 pager.






left side of the page:






and the right side:






Now I did create another layout for a challenge that was posted.  Here is the left side:


Here is the right side:




This was from another challenge that was JUST posted yesterday!!  I jumped on this one.  I had these pictures printed for some time, but didn't have the opportunity to get to my table and work on it.


All right Jingle, did I do my workspace some justice?  LOL  Thanks for the shove.  It was needed.
Peace out!

2 comments:

Jingle said...

Cute pages and MUCH better desk!

Heather Landry said...

I just wanted to stop by and say thank you very much for visiting my blog on the Jessica Sprague blog hop. You're welcome back any time! I have lots of free digital template freebies and I love making new friends. Thanks again, Heather

P.S. It's so cool to "meet" another Louisiana scrapper! I love all of the scrapbook pages you made. I'm all about making a mess!