Wednesday, June 15, 2011

"Borrowing" from a friend: WOYWSW

Okay, today begins my vacation. YAY!!!!!  10 days away from the J-O-B!  A MUCH needed break.  Now, I was supposed to travel to Honolulu, BUT------ flights are FULL and I didn't want to torture hubs into being stranded somewhere OTHER than where we were headed.  So, we are having a "Stay-cation" in our own city.  More on that at another time.
The reason for my post today, I looked at my scrap space.  Actually, it is looking at me!!  It is smack-dab in the middle of my living room and can't help but look at it on a daily basis.  Well, this is what it looks like:



There's MORE on the floor, but I didn't want to torture you. LOL Over the last few days, I've received some LOVELY SCRAPPY MAIL!!!!  I mean, WHO DOESN'T LOVE Scrappy mail?!  I do!  It has been placed on my table and I think tonight, after I return from Bunco, I may just sit and sort.
Okay, you peeps have a GREAT "Hump Day" and have fun!

1 comment:

Jingle said...

Oh, I hope you enjoy your time off!!! Staycations are the best for hanging out and relaxing!