Sunday, May 22, 2011

"SheArt"

OMGosh!  I cannot believe!  Really.  It IS unbelievable!  A few weeks ago, after visiting a new blog I love, I entered into this: Spark No.3.  Well, I received an email telling me I had won! Spark the Event.  I am totally looking forward to this.  It will totally get me out of my comfort zone!!  Check out this intro video regarding the class. SheArt intro.
Isn't it way cool?  Hey Jingle! , I WILL be contacting you for advice and what faves you like to use!!!!  Hey, I just might get as good as you! LOL  No, really!  I will! bawahahahaha!
Okay, off the get this badge to put in my sidebar:  


 You peeps have a great Sunday evening and look for my progress in the future!!!

1 comment:

Jingle said...

That workshop looks like SO MUCH FUN!!!! I hope you love it! I can't wait to see what you do!