Friday, May 20, 2011

My FAVORITE Daughter made me proud!

Yes, I did say "Favorite!"  No worries.  She's my ONLY daughter! Ha!
Last night was her graduation.  Her name appeared on the program MANY times! Once as "Cum Laude", another under: "Louisiana High School Diploma Career & Technical Endorsement", again as "Louisiana High School Diploma Academic Endorsement" and finally under "2011 Scholarship Offers." She received $1600 from the college she will be attending.  All in all, it was a GREAT night!  Didn't last as long as I thought it would!  About 1 hour and 45 minutes! *shocking*
Here are a few pics from inside:
As she is walking in:
As she reached her seat:



Here is Steven Weber, Principal.  He has been my daughter's principal since the 7th grade!  When she left the middle school in 8th Grade, an announcement was made that Steven would be the principal at the High School she would be attending.  A loud ROAR was heard across the river!!  Us as parents, could not have been more excited!


Here are a few of my daughter's friends.  The one on the right is her BESTIE!
Here is one of BOTH my children:

Then my son took one of us:


We then went to a local Italian Restaurant that I haven't been to in years!  It was still very good.  The waiter was kind enough to take a picture of all of us:


We had a good time.  Just one more event left and that is her FINAL Dance Recital. :(  boo.  12 years of dance. can't believe it.
Well, that was a quick synopsis of what took place last night.  I did order pictures of when she received her diploma. There was a photographer on duty.  Thank goodness for I wasn't able to go down on the floor to get my own pics.
Thanks for stopping by and sharing in my joy!  I hope to be back to "Regular Programming" soon! LOL

1 comment:

Jingle said...

Well, Congratulations, again! It looks like you got some GREAT photos!