Sunday, April 3, 2011

Paper Bag Mini Album

I participated in a "Mini Album" Swap over on a message board I frequent.  It was a lot of fun although, I do put a lot of pressure on myself.  I kept going back and forth on just WHAT kind of album I was going to do.  I finally decided on a paper bag kind.  I am not completely pleased with my closure, but the recipient was happy!  I guess in the long run, that is all that matters, right?  Right.  Here are some pictures of the project:

That is the cover.  Here are some pictures of the inside:










The inside of the bag held a tag for journaling.  It was a lot of fun to create.  I made one in the past for myself.  It is a "Travel" album.  I hope to put all souvenirs of all my MB meetups!!  I've met quite a few and still have quite a few to go!!
Hope you enjoyed this.  Maybe one day I will do a tutorial although, there are MANY on You Tube! LOL
Have a beautiful, blessed day!

No comments: