Friday, April 1, 2011

Just a Quickie!!

Good evening!  How was your Friday?  Did you pull any "April Fool" pranks?  Did you get "pranked?"  Nah.  Nothing here.  Just another day.  Had lots of errands to run today, one of those being, getting groceries and supplies for my daughter's Senior Prom tomorrow night.  She has made requests.  They are a group that is meeting at one house for a "Pot Luck."  It's a great idea.  Saving money on dinner.  There have been lots of dances this year already where they have all gone out to eat.  This way, most of the kids will get what they want!  I don't mind.  While out and about, I was wearing this new Pedometer I received in a giveaway I won.  You can check out some of the particulars from my friend, Jingle!  I won her giveaway!!  Here is all that I received:




Solar powered pedometer!!  It's really cool.  I was wearing it on my flip flop.  I also received this cool bowl and silicone spoon:


And I also received this insulated bag.  It is quite large!
I was very surprised to hear that I won.  I've been trying to win all the cool stuff that Jingle has been offering lately.  Let's just hope my luck holds out!!
Okay, that's it for now.  I'll be back tomorrow with some scrap layouts I finished.  Have a great weekend!

 

1 comment:

PEA said...

that is a wonderful idea for Prom. I will pass that along to other parents. There are still a few that have kids in school.
Congrats on the win to jingles goodies. I hope to get the loot one day.
Many blessings,Pea