Friday, March 18, 2011

Time really gets away....doesn't it?

I have been SO BUSY at work the last couple of weeks.  We finally slowed down a bit.  It will pick up again once all the "Music Festivals" begin.
I did manage a layout the other day.

This was from my trip to Salt Lake back in January.  Little "E" is such a sweetie!!!! *smooch* *hugs*


Then I posted this picture:


This is what my life has been reduced to.  The ungodly hours that I have to wake and then go to sleep BEFORE the sun!  {I have NOT been compensated for this endorsement}  although, FREE Monster Energy Drinks WOULD be nice! ;-) just say'n.


A few weeks ago, okay, a MONTH ago, I went to my friend's for a "Valentine Bunco."  Everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves.  We had a blast.  My hubby even won $50!!!  Here are a couple of pictures from the night:






Notice the glass I am holding in every picture?  Well, there must've been a "Wine Fairy" who magically refilled my glass because, it was NEVER empty!!  I know, right?  How cool is that? LOL


Well, that is about it for now.  I am about to print up some pictures so that I can create some more layouts.  You peeps have a great weekend.  I'll get back to you as soon as I can! Be Blessed!

1 comment:

Jingle said...

Very cute layout!