Saturday, January 8, 2011

Today is my "Blogoversary!"

I cannot believe that I started this Blog 3 years ago!  I was a "follower" of a few but never thought I would actually create one!  I am glad I did.  Many times I started a journal, but stopped writing in them.  At least here, I can document my days, weeks, moments of my life as well as my children's lives.  I've gone back and read thru some.  I've forgotten some things!!  I'm glad it's here for me to go back to.  I need to see into getting this printed out.  Maybe start with the first year.  Hmmm.  Will check into that.  Anyone who has used a service like that, please link in my comments. It will be very much appreciated.

I feel like there should be a PARTY!  I feel like a party.  I NEED a party.  One with CUPCAKES!  Bite sized morsels of moist cake with sweet frosting.  Might have to make some today. Just say'n.

To all my followers, I hope I've not disappointed you. To any NEW followers, hang on!  You never know what might show up here!  I blog about anything and everything.  I blog about fellow bloggers info.  Giveaways happen here.  Who doesn't like a chance to win FREE stuff!  I share my joys and sorrows.  I share anything creative that I or my fellow bloggers share.  I share everyday photos.  If there is anything you'd like to see more or less of, let me know.  I like to accommodate!! Well, today is my "Sunday" and I have quite a bit to get done before work tomorrow.
Thank you for following me along whatever journey I may be on!  You are GREATLY appreciated.

1 comment:

Jingle said...

Congratulations on your 3 years! That is awesome!!! And cupcakes are most certainly in order! LOL!