Saturday, January 29, 2011

Getting Ready for my NEXT Adventure!

You know that a couple of weeks ago, I flew out to Salt Lake City.  I did not go on the direct flight for it was quite full.  Instead, I flew into LAX then to Salt Lake.  I was there for just a day and a half, but it still was fun.  Here are some pictures from the airplane on route to LA.

That one was a little grainy for it was taken with my Blackberry, from the window of the plane.  Here is another one.  You can see the engine!






Here is one outside the airport in Salt Lake that I had to forward to my son just so I could RUB his nose in it!  He wanted to go and eat at the Red Iguana again!!




It wasn't too cold either. I had a good time.  Here is a picture of me and DeLeeBug at Moochies where they have the BEST Philly Cheesesteaks!!  IMHO and Guy Fieri's! LOL






This week, I am leaving for Phoenix where I'll meet up with Gretchen and Kellie!!  Woo Hoo!  FUN FUN FUN!  I'll post when I return!

3 comments:

kelliebean said...

Woo-hoo, indeed! Can't wait to see you!

Jingle said...

You are having so much fun! These are great photos! Cute one of you and some fun airplane shots!

Kathy said...

Have a great trip! Wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog California Girl and following me. I love your blog and your fun adventures too. I'll be back to see you soon. Hugs, Kathy