Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Time Flies!

I cannot believe we are ALREADY in September! =^O
I have been quite busy with some projects.  Let me show you what I've been up to.
This is a picture of my daughter with MY grandmother.  There was a Challenge on Scrapbuddies.
My grandmother has since passed.
This is a layout with some photos of my son.  Amazing.  He is 14 now and over 6 feet tall!


This is an album I am working on for a friend's daughter.  Her birthday is coming up.  I still need to add ribbons and some embellishments on it.




This is a paper bag album. My VERY FIRST ONE! It is really cool although I'm not very happy about HOW it is "hinged." Not liking the rings. Gonna look in to an alternative.





Our first trip to Disney!  We got to see a lot of characters and get a lot of autographs!!




My daughter in the 8th grade!  She is now a Senior in high school!  Where does the time go?


My daughter back in 2007 after a dance recital with friends!




My trip to New York in August.  I took some pictures while at Grand Central.  I turned them into Black & White photos.  I still need a title.  Look for future layouts of my trip to New York!


That is all I have at this time!  Thinking about doing another tutorial, but not sure when or what yet!  Thanks for stopping by.  See you again real soon!!

2 comments:

Toni said...

Oh my word, I LOVE the projects you've been working on. The colors in the first layout, YUM! The bag album looks GREAT (haven't done one yet either). I did do an altered children's book with rings. After tying the ribbons on the rings, I was "Okay" with them. But once I displayed the album on a small plate stand, the rings seemed to not bother me as much.

Your son was soooo adorable. And I absolutely LOVE the photo of your dd and your grandmother. That is beyond precious (I'm such a nostalgic person; I think most scrappers are.) TFS.
Blessings,
Toni

Jingle said...

These are really great layouts! And look at you with TWO mini albums!!! Both are fantastic!