Saturday, September 18, 2010

A Review!

So, like, I was contacted by Caitlin at CSN Stores asking me if I wanted to do a review of a product.  I was like, SURE!  So I chose.  It was another dish by Rachel Ray.  Her Lasagna pan.  It is a 9 by 13 pan.  But not your TYPICAL 9x13.  The sides are really high!!  LOVE IT!  So, I made a pasta dish and used this new pan to pour it all in and bake off for a few minutes.  You still need to use potholders and I am definitely looking into getting Rachel's!  So, here is my dish I created:


It was delish!!!  Whole wheat pasta, roasted broccoli with garlic and shrimp!  Topped with Parmesan Cheese.  A very simple and light dish! 
I really do like these sets that Rachel Ray creates.  Orange just happens to be a favorite color of mine!  If you ever see any of her products and are undecided, GET IT!!  You won't be disappointed!

3 comments:

Toni said...

Very chic, and the orange is great (Reece's favorite color).
Blessings,
Toni

Jessie said...

Love the dish and the pasta sounds so yummy!

Kristin said...

Oh that looks so good! I may or may not be hungrier than usual but it looks awesome. I would love to get that pan!