Wednesday, August 4, 2010

WHERE does the time go??

It's August.  Already.  I cannot believe it!  School starts for my children next week.  Part of me is glad, another part, well, not so much.  I have a Senior and a Freshman.  Whoa!  WHEN did THAT happen?
I took my son and my sister for a visit to Salt Lake City.  We really had a great time.  Let me post a few pictures.


The weather was great!  Hot, but NO HUMIDITY!!  We went and ate at the Red Iguana.  A WONDERFUL Mexican Restaurant.  And the Margaritas.....PERFECT!  ;-)


In a few weeks, I'll be participating in a "Blog Hop!"  I am excited and nervous.  I still have to come up with a project.  I do have an idea, but need to fully conceptualize it!  So, be on the lookout. LOL

1 comment:

Jingle said...

Great photos! Don't you just LOVE hot, dry weather!? I do! We were in Denver just a bit ago and it was SO nice! It looks like you had a great time!