Saturday, June 19, 2010

Getting Ready!!

Okay, I leave on Thursday for Wisconsin Dells. I am going to Blooming Escapes retreat house for a Scrapbooking Retreat!  I'm just now getting excited.  I think.  I still need to get my supplies together and start packing.  I know that I want to work on 2 Saint's Albums.  One for me and one for my daughter's friend.  I'm upset though because I had some pictures of some sample layouts I was going to use as a guideline, but they got lost when my harddrive crashed!!!  Not sure HOW much scrapping will get done this weekend?  I think there will be more chatting and wine drinking! LOL  I am excited that I'll get to meet some more MB Buddies!!  I am trying to make my rounds. LOL   I have been scrapping over the last couple of days.  Had some random pictures.  This is what I've created.


It had been quite a while since I was able to scrap!  Just had no Mojo. :^(    
Now, I have a few other pictures that were taken from frames that I want to get onto paper.  I still have some that I need to print out.  Trying to decide if I want to do that and put together some page kits to take with me?!  I can always embellish the pages when I get home.  Not sure if I'll have enough time to do this for I have work.  If I get off the computer, maybe I will!!! LOL 
Okay, guess I better go now.  Just wanted to update you all.  Catch you later.  Be Blessed!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Awesome LO's Veronica!