Thursday, May 13, 2010

A GREAT Day! {Picture Heavy}

I had a good great FABULOUS Mother's Day!  Went to work that morning and gave a few people some cards that I had made.  This is what it looked like:
My Supervisor was SO EXCITED!  I mean REALLY excited.  More so than when her daughter received 2 100's on her project.  I was glad.  After work, I changed my clothes and headed over to my dad's.  My hubby and children were already there.  We had "Bugs n BBQ."  Delish!  I must have eaten 10 pounds of crawfish, then ate 2 pieces of chicken and some coleslaw.  My sister and daughter, later in the afternoon, went on a "snowball" run!  A perfect treat after eating crawfish.  We swam a little.  It was still a little cool after the front had passed and I'm not as young as some of the littles that were there!  Here are some pictures of the day:
 Yes, we had a good day. I now need to get some pictures printed so I can scrap them!  I've been busy scrapping lately.  I am participating in a "Dash from your Stash" where we only created layouts, cards, etc. using only what is in your stash.  Me and another lady, Mary Lou are in this "friendly" competition.  Right now, SHE'S ahead!  I don't feel bad.  Really, I don't.  I can't believe that I have completed over 100 projects!  I have just amazed myself.  Unfortunately, I lost some photos on a hard drive and some Project 365 digi layouts that I had already completed, but, I digress.  Can't do anything about it and believe me, I'VE TRIED!!  
Anyhow, here are a few of what I've done:

Okay, I won't bore you with any more.  At least I have some items posted in the past that I can get reprinted since they were lost.
I'm done.  Have a good night.

1 comment:

Jingle said...

I'm so glad you had a great Mother's Day! Those cards are so cute and so many fun pages, too!