Saturday, April 17, 2010

"Spring Clean" Saturday!



It didn't start out to be that way.  I started on one little, bitty, small pile on the floor in my bedroom.  THEN it escalated!!  I had a stack to throw away.  A stack to shred.  A stack to file.  I found some scrap items!  I emptied 2 containers.  Containers WITH drawers!  Now, to find a place to put them and utilize them.


Yesterday I was able to complete 2 cards and a few layouts.  I am, slowly but surely, scrapping from my stash!  Take a look at what I did.




I made some flowers on a couple of layouts using a technique with my corner rounder!
ScrapPaper Flowers using Corner Round Punch from Veronica Ulicsni on Vimeo.
My FIRST video tutorial!  Be kind.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me and I'll clarify for you!

I will leave you with that.  I have some "Computer" issues that I need to deal with.  Fill you in later.
Have a GREAT weekend.  Get out.  Get Creative!

1 comment:

Jingle said...

Wow! You got a lot done! Those flowers are really cute!