Saturday, April 24, 2010

"Slick" Saturday!

Well, when I walked out of the house at 3:30 this morning, the "muggies" slapped me in the face! YUCK!  The humidity is downright THICK!  Supposed to get more rain today.  Of course, the Jazz Fest is going on this weekend.  It ALWAYS rains one of the two weekends.  It's fun to see the news and all the people with their umbrellas, make shift rain gear {garbage bags, LOL} and dancing in the mud!  Actually looks like a lot of fun.
My FAVORITE message board is down for "service" now, so I haven't been able to check in with everyone!!  boo hoo.  I have been quite busy scrapping lately, so I thought I would show you what I've been up to.

I also did quite a few layouts of my son in his Kindergarten year.  Remember I posted that I had found all those photos last week?  Well, they are all scrapped now.  Whew.  Still finding random photos to scrap.  I am currently working on a layout of my daughter when she was just over one.  Too cute.  Embarrassing really for her.  The larger picture is of her in the bathroom dressed, ready to bathe.  the other is of her in the "nakedness" of it all!  Tastefully done.  Although, she did ask WHY I had 6 copies of the SAME pose!? LOL  I am trying to work it into the layout somehow.  I'm sure it will all come together somehow.  Of COURSE I will post it when I am complete with it.  Can't NOT embarrass her?! LOL
Okay, that's it for now.  Just wanted to fill you in on what has been going on.  OH!  I am in the process of trying to find someone to recover my data off my hard drive, for a reasonable price of course.  I do want to give the work to a "Local."  There are too many businesses going under because of the LARGER companies putting them under.  If I can help one small business, I'll feel good that I did good!!  Have a great Saturday!!  God Bless.

No comments: